About Travel Delay Data Displays
There’s a multitude of ways to try to display travel displays to the public, but the simple route is always a surefire route when it comes to displaying this data. With MetGraphics Travel Delay Data Displays (admittedly a tongue-twister of a product name), you get two simple but stylish design and display styles to utilize.
On one hand of this product, you get panels with a 3-color light: green for minimal impact, yellow for low to moderate impact, and red for high to significant impact. These color stages can be selected and you just have to enter the rest of the information such as location/airport, duration of delay, and the cause of the delay.
The other design style for Travel Delay Data Displays is a map bar; these bars also come in three color schemes which have the same meaning as stated above. These are excellent to utilize over a forecast map you’ve designed and can easily display specific locations with specific travel impact information.
In the end, you’ll get:
9 total impact display panels
- 3 green – one that indicates “none” for delay duration, one that indicates “slight” delay duration, and one that is blank to enter your own information
- 3 yellow – one that indicates “slight” delay duration, one that indicates “moderate” delay duration, and one that is blank to enter your own information
- 3 red – one that indicates “major” delay duration, one that indicates “significant” delay duration, and one that is blank to enter your own information
- Bonus: the indicator lights by themselves, which is 3 – green, yellow, and red
9 total impact map bars (3 different lengths for short – long city names & delay info)
- 3 green – one long, one medium-length, and one short
- 3 yellow – one long, one medium-length, and one short
- 3 red – one long, one medium-length, and one short
The panels come in 2330x1580px, and the bars come in 1900×490.
File size: 30mb