About Severe Threats V
This severe threat display package brings together unique threat bars, a modern upper third, and several different background options to help deliver critical forecast information with a splash of flare that delivers the message elegantly.
Included are two different threat keys – including a traditional low, moderate, high, and extreme risk levels, while the second key choice follows the Storm Prediction Center’s (branch of the U.S. National Weather Service) risk levels.
The three primary severe hazard types are included with this package (tornado, wind, & hail risk), in addition to a flooding bar. Each of these hazard bars include PNGs with each threat level in of the both different key color formats.
There are 11 included background variations with this package, which can help make different threat day severe threat graphics stand apart from each-other if you choose to alternate through different background designs (or you can of course utilize your own background).
In total, this severe threat template includes the following:
- Tornado risk in both key formats, totals to 10 PNGs (including one no risk)
- Wind risk in both different key formats, totals to 10 PNGs (including one no risk)
- Hail risk in both different key formats, totals to 10 PNGs (including one no risk)
- Flooding risk in both different key formats, totals to 10 PNGs (including one no risk)
- A blank risk bar, if you’d like to add a different hazard type, including all of the same key formats, totals to 10 PNGs (including one no risk)
- Risk keys, including 4 with text overlayed, and 2 that are blank with only the color steps if you want custom threat level text
- 11 backgrounds in JPG format
- 1 upper third (blank PNG)
- 1 fully-editable Photoshop document
With all of the above exported image elements, it allows this template to be utilized in essentially any program of your choice – PowerPoint, GIMP, and other popular applications included.
When fully composed (with an included background), this risk template is 2400 pixels in width by 1500 pixels in height.
File size: 695 MB