About Multipurpose Backgrounds I
A overdone, underdone, or lackluster background can cripple what may be a great visual display, no matter the circumstance or use of the graphic itself. Weather & news-related graphics are high on that list, as displaying information in a easy on the eyes format in itself is quite the feat most of us spend most of our time on. After spending a lot of time ensuring the informational aspect of a graphic is perfect, the background can become an afterthought.
With these Multipurpose Backgrounds, you’ll always have an ace in your back pocket when you need a subtle, but elegant background to drop under your foreground. These backgrounds can also be blended with other elements you have on hand as well if you want to give them a personal touch in a rush.
Each of these backgrounds are unique — all of the 34 designs have different glow, flare, and light artifacts, blended & positioned with varying levels of randomness. Across the 34 individual backgrounds, there are 7 base color themes, each of which including between 4 – 6 variations with different abstract light elements over top.
All of these backgrounds are 2500×1500 pixels in resolution, and in easily-accessible .JPG format.
- Color theme I (blue): 6 backgrounds
- Color theme II (blue & reddish/purple): 5 backgrounds
- Color theme III (light blue & orange): 5 backgrounds
- Color theme IV (purple, blue, splash or orange): 5 backgrounds
- Color theme V (light grey, splash of blue & orange): 4 backgrounds
- Color theme VI (darker grey, blue, light red): 5 backgrounds
- Color theme VII (warm orange & cool blue): 4 backgrounds
Also includes the source file, a Photoshop document.