About Allergy Forecast
Display expected allergen levels with two different available styles: one modular risk bar with 9 toggle-able, color-coded risk levels, & a traditional graph-like risk bar with 3 simple levels (low, medium, & high).
This allergy forecast forecast includes (as you’d expect) a unique upper third, and red trim across all design elements to help viewers easily visualize the forecasted allergen levels you choose for your forecast.
Also included is a photo of a tree in full bloom in 3 different shade variations. Further details of what is included image asset wise with this design below;
Bar design 1 (PNGs):
- 9 different level bars for each allergen type in PNG format
- A blank text version of the 9-level bar for custom use (PNGs)
Bar design 2:
- 3 (low, medium, high) bars for each allergen type (PNGs)
- 3 bar design blank text variation for custom use (PNGs)
- Upper third (PNG)
- Key bar: 3 versions – one as seen in previews, one partially blank, and one fully blank for custom use (PNGs)
- 3 background variations (JPGs)